Intravenous, or IV, nutritional therapy is an innovative method of boosting your health that improves how your body can absorb various nutrients. Dr. Clifford Fetters and the team at Health and Wellness of Carmel are proud to offer IV nutritional therapy services for our patients in Carmel, Indianapolis, and Noblesville, IN.
IV nutritional therapy involves administering nutrients to the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system. These treatments allow these nutrients to go through to the blood, where they can produce positive results.
These are exciting new therapies that provide many positive effects on your health, but they may not be suitable for everyone, so you’ll need to consult with Dr. Fetters to see if IV nutritional therapies are ideal for you.
Pros of IV nutritional therapies include:
- The practice works for many physical conditions and is suitable for young and old patients alike. It is helpful for people bearing nutrient deficiencies without adding excess materials to one’s diet.
- Cancer patients can benefit from IV therapy. You can use this therapy to improve how well cancer-treating drugs work throughout your body. High-dose amounts of intravenous vitamin C can help remove cancer cells and boost a healthy immune system to fight cancerous infections.
- You can also use IV therapy to detoxify heavy metals from your body. This helps reduce the intensity of fatigue, insomnia, and other conditions that can develop when your body consumes more heavy metals from everyday foods and medications.
- IV nutritional therapies support various nutrients based on your needs. Just about every vitamin or mineral can be liquefied and administered in your body through an IV drip. Let us know your concerns, and we will help find an IV plan that works for your life.
- Conveniently fits into your busy day. An average IV treatment will take about 30 – 60 minutes to complete.
- Results last longer than oral supplements. The vitamins will maintain their levels for about two to three weeks, providing more effective results than if you orally consumed certain compounds.
Cons of IV nutritional therapies include:
- Bruising and infection may occur around the IV administration site if not managed well enough. Our team will use a thorough preparation effort to cleanse the IV site and ensure all materials enter the body without bubbles, openings, or other threats.
- While most patients see positive results, this treatment solution is not a long-term option. We can advise you on how to adjust your life and diet to improve how well you can naturally take in these necessary components.
- Certain health conditions may not be suitable for IV nutritional therapies. Always consult with your doctor before trying any new medications or therapies to not interfere with your current treatments.
Contact us today for IV nutritional therapies in Carmel, IN
IV nutritional therapies offer an exciting approach to overall health and well-being. If you’re looking for a treatment that will help your body operate at its peak performance, consult Dr. Clifford Fetters and the team at Health and Wellness of Carmel in Carmel, IN to see if IV nutritional therapy is right for you. We are available for patients in the Carmel, Indianapolis, and Noblesville areas. So, contact us today to schedule a consultation.