Are You Eating to Live or Living to Eat?
Achieving your best YOU…
Accountability: Will provide on-going motivation and support as you attempt to make permanent and lifestyle-appropriate dietary changes.
Renew: Reset your body by learning what is best for YOU. Each individual is just that, unique. There is no cookie-cutter answer. We all need to learn what is the best course of action to achieve optimal health.
Sustain: There are numerous paths you can take for your health. But which one? And which one can you live with? It’s not a big experiment, there is guidance and an educated path to take.
Thrive: We encounter over a million attacks on our bodies daily. When talking with Abigail about keeping our bodies well-fueled you will be helping your body thrive under these circumstances as it will become more resilient and able to combat stress of any kind.
Personalized Nutrition: because Abigail has the expertise to customize dietary information and devise a plan that is specie to you and your families’ personal health and wellness goals.
Nutrition Consults Reviews
"I have been a patient at Health and Wellness of Carmel for over four years. I found the practice during a google search after being recommended to a holistic, or functional, practice by my nutritionist. This was during a time when my health was completely out of control and I felt like my body was attacking itself. Every day brought new and worsening symptoms, ranging from allergies to digestion, anxiety and mood swings to joint stiffness and extreme pain. I was miserable, and the doctors I went to see for help were not able to provide any answers. They were willing to write prescriptions and send me on my way without knowing the cause of my symptoms, but that didn’t seem to care about me or what was making me sick. So it was a welcome and amazing change to come to HWOC and receive such an opposite approach. Rather than being brushed off and rushed through an exam, the nurses and my NP took the time to find out about me and my life as a whole, instead of only listening to symptoms. From the receptionists and nurses to the NP I was assigned to and the lab techs that drew my blood, every person I have encountered during my visits has been friendly, compassionate, and invested in truly helping patients. After extensive lab work and discussion, I was untimely diagnosed with leaky gut, an illness I had not previously been aware of. Leaky gut caused widespread damage in my body, and it is an ongoing process to heal all the tissues and imbalances it caused. As the months and years have passed, the providers at HWOC have taken the time to listen to me, not just to my symptoms but to my concerns, theories, and questions, and they have worked diligently as a team to find the best supplements and lifestyle changes that will help me heal. No more simply masking symptoms with prescription, chemical medicine that will support the continuous cycle of illness. I have learned so much about my body and how complicated and wonderful it is, what it is actually capable of, how great I can feel when I take care of myself in healthy ways. I have learned about nutrition and what type of activity and exercise is best for me. Most recently I have learned about the communications between organs and nerves as I do muscle testing each month with Dr. Weber. Not only has this been helpful to me, but I have been sharing what I learn with family and friends who are interested in getting well. Being a patient at HWOC means being a part of an entire team of people who support and encourage me, but also getting an education in wellness that ends up benefitting others around me. I highly recommend checking out this practice!!"- A.L. / Google / Feb 08, 2020
"Eye opening info. Thank you!!!!! I have learned quite a bit about nutrition, overall health and well being. So many good tips on how to keep healthy naturally....Also, a lot of info on our food and what is found on it and in it! Beware!"- M.A. / Facebook / Mar 29, 2016
- An increased sense of well-being and vitality
- Increased ease with meal planning and food preparation
- Weight reduction
- Feeling empowered to care for your own health, using food as medicine
- Increased energy
- You are making the decision to take a proactive approach to your current and future state of health.
- Provide a proactive and accountable approach to health care that helps you to take personal responsibility for your health.
- Food can be powerful medicine, affecting your overall health and vitality as well as every function of your body. In fact, what you eat and drink literally becomes the very substance of your body. Whole foods, eaten and prepared properly, can deliver profound changes in your mind, body, and spirit.
- Be able to develop long-term, sustainable lifestyle habits, no deprivation required.
- Proper nutrition is a key component in balanced health. It is essential to healing, quality of life and longevity.
- Consultations are tailored to your individual concerns.
- Can help create a personal plan to meet your goals, answer your questions, provide education, as well as advice on what to look for in a grocery store.
- Provide you with an in-depth look at your current nutrition and lifestyle habits, and devise a plan to make positive changes in your health and well-being. In many cases, food can help prevent, treat and even reverse illness to help transform your overall health.