Many chronic conditions are complex and difficult to diagnose, meaning people live with relentless symptoms that disrupt their lives for years. However, a PrimeSPOT test may provide valuable insight into the immune system and help identify potential biomarkers associated with human herpes viruses (HHVs) and other illnesses.
Dr. Clifford Fetters understands the importance of receiving an accurate and timely diagnosis. This is why Health and Wellness of Carmel is proud to offer PrimeSPOT by Biocentaur. Call now to book an appointment and find out if you qualify for PrimeSPOT. Our team strives to provide personalized and comprehensive care, utilizing the latest testing technologies available for patients near Carmel, Indianapolis, and Noblesville, IN.
What is a PrimeSPOT diagnostic test?
PrimeSPOT by Biocentaur is a comprehensive test that can detect multiple HHVs, as well as other viruses and infections. It quickly identifies the presence of 13 pathogens known to be implicated in chronic diseases within a single sample. Healthcare providers then use this information to determine if a patient may benefit from certain treatments to improve their health and wellness.
What are the benefits of PrimeSPOT at Health and Wellness of Carmel?
PrimeSPOT provides key information regarding the presence or absence of various viruses, which can help providers make informed decisions about treatment. Additional benefits of working with our staff:
- Convenient access to a wide range of testing services, including PrimeSPOT
- A team of knowledgeable professionals like Dr. Fetters who answer questions and help you navigate the process
- The latest technology to help identify potential markers related to chronic conditions
- A report that details your test results as well as potential solutions
What does PrimeSPOT test for?
PrimeSPOT by Biocentaur is a diagnostic test for a wide range of issues, including:
- Human herpes simplex viruses 1 – 6: These viruses are responsible for cold sores, chickenpox, shingles, and mononucleosis (mono). They may also increase your risk of certain cancers (thyroid,
- prostate, gastric, and nasopharyngeal) and autoimmune diseases (lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and MS).
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) 16 and 18: These common HPV strains are sexually transmitted and increase your risk of cervical, vaginal, vulvar, anal, and penile cancers.
- Human T-lymphotropic virus (HTLV–1): A retrovirus associated with adult T-cell lymphoma, a cancer that forms in the T cells.
- Xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus (XMVR)L: A retrovirus that has been linked to prostate cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Hepatitis C virus (HCV). This virus may lead to chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, liver cancer, and liver failure.
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV): HIV weakens the immune system and is the cause of AIDS.
- Borrelia burgdorferi (TEC1/16C): These bacteria lead to Lyme disease and a range of sometimes unidentifiable symptoms.
How can I learn more about the PrimeSPOT test?
A consultation with Dr. Fetters is the best way to learn more about PrimeSPOT. During a health evaluation, we can discuss your symptoms, medical history, and lifestyle habits to determine if PrimeSPOT can diagnose any underlying conditions related to the immune system. We also provide more information about the testing process so you feel comfortable moving forward.
Ask about PrimeSPOT
Chronic conditions can have serious long-term consequences if not properly treated. To learn more about PrimeSPOT and the services we offer individuals near Carmel, Indianapolis, and Noblesville, IN, contact Health and Wellness of Carmel today. Dr. Clifford Fetters is available to answer your questions and provide personalized care. We look forward to helping you achieve long-term health and wellness.